Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Dear Baby Holler,

Today I am thankful for so many things.  To say that I am blessed is a ridiculous understatement.

I am so grateful for Daddy, my family that I love so much, our beautiful happy life, and of course, little wonderful squirmy you.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about how lucky Daddy and I are and how grateful I am to God and the universe for finally choosing us for you.  There is not a day that I don't have at least one or two moments that make me tear up thinking about HOW MUCH I love you.  It takes my breath away to think about the second we'll finally get to meet you.  Which I'm also so grateful for, because that moment is only about a week and a half away.  

I'm off to prepare some good food to put down the hatch for you.

Happy Thanksgiving, Harper....You have no idea how much you already loved.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment