Thursday, May 17, 2012

Countdown to Trimester 2!

Dear Baby Holler,

Well, tomorrow you and I are hitting 11 weeks together.  I'm pretty impressed with us.  I actually get choked up thinking about how far we've come.  I have worried about you, about everything about you, since the day I found out I was pregnant.  You've definitely scared me a couple of times - trying to keep me on my toes, but you were always fine.  Perfect, actually. 

T minus 2 weeks until you and I cross the finish line in the First Trimester.  That's when we're in the "safe zone," kiddo.  I can't wait to be there with you.  I can almost touch it, it's so close....

The best part is that Daddy comes home right when Trimester 2 starts.  So we'll all get to begin the best part of pregnancy together.  We'll get to breathe a huge sigh of relief together.  And we'll all get to celebrate by eating our wedding cake in the freezer together.

In the meantime, you are making your presence known, and I love it:)

Here you are...My little stowaway at 10w6d/11w.


Can't wait to see you in 7 days!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment: