Monday, May 7, 2012

We Hear You In There!!!

Dear Baby Holler,

We got pretty spoiled with frequent ultrasounds early on, and now there is a major lull in activity since our next ultrasound to see you again isn't until May 24th.  Since you are a little baby and can't tell time, I will just tell you that to your anxious mother - that is a LONG long time away!  So to hold me over, I bought an at-home Doppler machine, which lets me hear your heartbeat inside of my tummy.  Your Daddy was not thrilled with this idea initially.  He didn't want me to become obsessed.  Too bad I'm already obsessed with you in general, and the Doppler wasn't going to make me any more obsessed with you.  I'm maxed out!  So I ordered the Doppler, and to hear your heartbeat is just AMAZING! 

Your grumpy Daddy who didn't want me to have it had the most RIDICULOUS grin on his face when he heard you in there!  I'm pretty sure he's Pro-Doppler now...You sound so strong - your little heartbeat is thumping so fast:)  I even got to record it and send it to your grandparents!  Grandma Holler called me after she heard you, and I could tell it made her day!  She was so happy that she got to hear you, and she couldn't believe how loud and strong your heartbeat was! 

I have checked on you a few times since then.  I think you are squirming around in there, because even though I hear you, I can't hear you for very long.  That's fine.  I'm sure you're busy and I know you have a lot going on.  As long as I can catch you here and there and hear you say "Hi, Mom!" then I'm okay.

Just keep growing big and strong, okay?  I want you to be HUGE and healthy on May 24th!!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment