Saturday, July 7, 2012

Post Birthday Wrap Up

Dear Baby Holler,

Just wanted to take a quick minute to show you the present that Daddy got me for my birthday:

They are beautiful blue topaz and diamond David Yurman earrings!  Blue Topaz is your birthstone, and even though it was already my favorite non-diamond stone, I love it even more because it actually means something to me now:)  You will see when you get here that Daddy is a FABULOUS gift-giver, and that is why I always hit him up for birthday presents!  Some mommies might think they don't really need or want anything, but I'm all for a gift from Daddy!

Even though Daddy is super-awesome with gifts, I still also always get a gift for myself...This year, I splurged and bought you and I both something lovely....It's this beautiful baby sling from Comfy Joey and I'm so excited about it....I have eyed it forever and I can't wait to wear you, all the while looking mega cute together like this mommy/daughter duo:


And finally, you and I got out of the house today and ran some errands...I stopped in an accessories store, and purchased this really cute red and white fedora, and I had to take a picture because I noticed how you were poking out, and I thought it was so cute...So here's you, me, and my new fedora:

 Now we are exhausted and will be glued to the couch for the rest of the evening with Frankie.

Happy Saturday, Baby Girl!

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Those earrings are GORGEOUS and love the fedora picture! You're adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earings! Love the fedora! Love the sling! Happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete