Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Heart Harper Dance Parties!

Dear Baby Holler,

Ever since I started feeling you move, I have joked to Daddy that you have Dance Parties in my belly. I won't feel anything for hours and hours, and then you go nuts doing all your moves at once. You really seem to be having SUCH a good time in there!

I've been dying to be able to feel you from the outside, mainly so that I can get Daddy to feel you. Last night, right when he fell asleep, a particularly violent Dance Party ensued. I placed my hand on my belly, and within a few seconds BAM! BAM! BAM! You connected with my hand! I got so excited, I even woke Daddy up (he went to bed early because he has to wake up early and take the next part of his big work test...Whoops!)...So Daddy put his huge warm hand on my belly, and that must have startled you, because then you played Freeze and wouldn't move. Granted, Daddy didn't give it very long in his half-awake state, and within seconds of him removing his hand, you were at it again, nailing me! He missed out!

The coolest thing about it is that it means that you are getting bigger and stronger, and that's why I can feel now from the outside...Obviously, that makes Daddy and me very happy! You're getting to be a Big Girl!

So please do me a favor... Please kick Daddy. He complains that I am "hogging" you, and that I get all the fun with you. It's sort of true. I'm going to keep inviting him to Harper Dance Party Times and I hope that you'll get used to his big hands and you won't be shy anymore about whopping him a few good times...It would mean everything to him:)

So we'll try again tonight, okay? Just remember: Kick the BIG hand!!! That's Daddy!

We love you, Baby Girl!

Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment