Saturday, August 25, 2012

Daddy's Home & Bump Update!

Dear Baby Holler,

Daddy's home!  YAY! 

I just got through doing "Show and Tell" for all of the things that came in for you while he was gone...And tomorrow he's going to finish the wall stuff in the nursery!  I can't wait for it to be finished!

He's off to nap, and I'm off to cook (red beans and rice with sausage - YUM!), but I just wanted to post a quick bump photo because you're getting so big, even day to day!

25w1d:

Happy Saturday, Harper!

Love,

Mommy

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! She IS growing out of control! I swear I can see a difference from day to day! Even since this photo! The belly is getting out of control - in a good way:)

      Delete
  2. Wow - you definitely rock that bump! Looking forward to some nursery pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are the same size! I feel huge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to see a bump pic! I keep stalking your blog for a new one!

      Delete