Monday, August 20, 2012

6 Months Pregnant! T-Minus 15 Weeks Until We Meet You!!!

Dear Baby Holler,

Sorry I have been such a slacker with blogging.  You and I have been very busy lately...Daddy was home for a little while, and then after he left it has been like my brain has exploded trying to get ready for all of the things that need to be done before you get here.  It is so crazy to say it, but we are 6 months along!  Holy crap!  Exactly 15 weeks from today is when we are expecting my doctor to induce me.  15 weeks!!!!

The amount of things that are required to support a baby has made my head spin.  I have been diligently researching what I'll need for you, and in the typical fashion of a high-maintenance first-time mom, I'm doing everything I can to make sure you have the best of everything:)  I have a hard time denying you of anything, and lucky for us both, Daddy has a hard time denying either one of us anything, so needless to say- I think you'll be pleased with the setup we have for you when you get here:)

When Daddy gets home, he is going to put the tree decal up in your nursery for you.  I was so excited to get it hung, but I tried to just stage it on the wall with tape to see where I wanted it all to go exactly, and I couldn't even do that.  It was all crooked and a total hot mess.  Daddy is Mr. Projects and Tools, and if he hangs it, it will be perfect because he'll use all this stuff that makes red lines on the wall or something.  He won't just stand on a ladder with some scotch tape and "guess-timate" like Mommy does:)

My latest obsession is your nursery, and I have some good ideas.  I don't want to spoil the completed unveiling, so I'm going to just show you this teaser of a super cute print I bought to frame and put on the wall above your changing table...As soon as I saw it, I had to have it!  It pretty much sums up how Daddy and I feel about how lucky we are:)
This great print and more can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop/enduringarts?ref=seller_info&atr_uid=0


So I'll be hard at work finishing your nursery over these next few weeks!  Daddy comes home a week from today.  He is going to freak out when he sees how huge you are! You are about 13.5 inches long from head to toe, and you weigh 1.5 pounds!  It shows too!

 I took a 6 month photo but I'm not posting it because I was wearing the same skirt that I had on in my last photo, and Daddy made fun of me for wearing my "candy cane skirt" again!  So I'll post a 25 week photo in a few days, and I'll try to wear something else!

Oh whoops!  I do have a non-candy cane skirt photo from 6 months...But we are in our pajamas - haha!

See the fan behind me?  Yeah, I can't breathe at night because of my pregnant sinuses from a certain baby girl,  so I need hurricane force wind on me while I sleep!  Small price to pay though:)  


See how huge you're getting?  I haven't wanted to know how much weight I'm gaining, because I didn't want to let it totally stress me.  But I think I'm going to ask the next time I go for an appointment, just out of curiosity.  I hope it's not a number that makes me cry my face off:) 

That's it from the outside, Big Girl!  We love you:)

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment