Saturday, June 16, 2012

Definitely Not A Tiny Penis!!!!

Dear Baby Holler,

Things have been wild and busy since I last posted, mainly because Daddy has been home. We've spent all of the time he's been home just being obsessed with you. We are actually beyond obsessed with you!

But first things first... I owe you a mega apology. My mother's intuition left me high and dry here. I was convinced you were a boy, especially after we saw that suspicious nub from your NT scan! But we had an ultrasound this week and we saw that you are definitely not a boy, and are in fact, a VERY girly girl! You kept crossing your legs and doing all sorts of dainty bashful tricks to hide your junk (or lack thereof!), but finally, we saw for sure that you are a beautiful baby girl! I was shocked, I have to be honest, but now I'm so excited to know who you are! I get teary-eyed when I think that you're our daughter!

I won't post your potty shots on the Internet...I can't be an embarrassing Mom this early! But I will paste your frontal shot because I think you're already pretty stunning:)


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The best part was watching Daddy's face while he watched you on the screen.... He couldn't really get over the fact that you have your own little thing going in there, and he was just in awe as he watched you stand up in my belly:) You definitely look like a real tiny person now, and you stole our hearts completely:) Your Daddy can't keep his hands off my belly, he likes to tell you Hi. Last night he asked me to Doppler you when we went to bed, and he wanted to find your heartbeat....He fell asleep with a smile on his face, listening to you, I had to take over the Doppler stick:)

In other news, you have a crib! We were super fortunate to find an awesome deal on the crib and dresser I've always wanted for you...It is second-hand but in excellent condition. I can't wait to get your nursery ready!!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

That's a quick update here, Baby Girl. Daddy goes back to work for 3 weeks on Wednesday, so it'll be just you and me again... Just us girls!

Oh, this is what you and I looked like at 14w3d (15w1d now... Need another one!):

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

We love you in there!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment